Deck Board Straightening Tool
The Hardwood Wrench™ is the most advanced board straightening tool ever created. This tool is used to hold deck boards straight while fasteners are being installed. It cam locks into place and applies much more bending power than other methods of straightening deck boards. Experienced deck builders recognize this deck tool as a long term solution for building decks.
Patent Numbers: US 8,936,054; D623,913; EP 2,387,648; DE202010001036.5; UK 2,469,964; AU 2010210940; CA 2,749,643. Other U.S. and International patents pending. For more information visit www.deckwise.com/patents
- Cam locks in place for true hands free “one man” operation
- Capable of bending multiple boards simultaneously
- High quality anodized aircraft grade aluminum with hardwood handle
- Adjusts to various sized joist thicknesses
- Easily reversible handle with NO EXTRA TOOLS NEEDED
- Works With ALL Decking Materials
Use on single or double joists up to 3.5" wide and on all types of decking, including pregrooved or standard lumber, composites, as well as PVC.
The Hardwood Wrench™ features a patented reversible handle that accommodates multi-directional use and is great for working in areas with limited space.
Use the Hardwood Wrench™ on all types of decking materials!